I consult at Berlaymont Health Centre on Wednesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
On Wednesday mornings and Fridays I consult at Centre de Planning Familial Plan F.
I offer general gynaecologic consultations and follow-ups of a normal pregnancy.
Regular reasons for a visit include:
- Cervical cancer screening (pap smear)
- STI screening or diagnostics
- Infections of genito-urinary tract
- Diagnostics of lower abdominal or pelvic pain, incl. pelvic ultrasound
- Assessment of pelvic floor issues (incontinence, prolapse, hypertonic pelvic floor)
- Assessment of irregular or heavy menstruations
- Assessment of menopausal symptoms
- Assessment of a breast lump
- Counselling on contraceptive methods and fertility
- Early pregnancy ultrasound
- IUD or implant fitting (prior consultation and prescription required)
- All questions related to sexual health and well-being
In case of an unintended pregnancy, you can contact a family planning center directly.
Joren Meulemans is available on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays at
Av de la Renaissance 21.
Mr Huybens is available on Thursday afternoons and evenings at Ave de la Renaissance 21.